Our After Effects CC courses are perfect for beginners who want to quickly grasp key tools and essential skills for creating motion graphics. You will learn how animators, designers and compositors use After Effects to create visual effects for film, TV, video and motion graphics for the web.
The training will demonstrate how to create cinematic effects and titles. Your course can be tailored to show you how to animate titles, credits and lower thirds. Or you may want to start from scratch or with one of the animation presets available right inside the app. There are countless ways to make your text move with After Effects.
Learn how you can take your idea and make it move. Animate a logo or a character or blur out a logo or make it explode. There are hundreds of effects to get just the look you want. You can make it snow or rain, add fog or combine videos to make composite videos.
Use your existing Adobe knowledge to further customize your work in After Effects. The program works seamlessly with other Adobe apps. Create comps and immediately see how they look in Premiere Pro with Adobe Dynamic Link. Importing work from Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator can allow you to create more custom effects.
All lessons for After Effects training can be customized to suite your training needs.
- Getting to know the After Effects workspace
- Developing an efficient workflow
- Working with effects and animations
- Project management and trouble shooting
- Saving, rendering and exporting for use in Premiere Pro
- Understanding After Effects workflows
- Animation techniques
- Creating effects
- Compositing techniques
- Working between After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Exporting and rendering files correctly
What you Get
- Face-to-face training; group or 1-2-1
- Work on your own files or choose from our extensive library
- Qualified trainers with many years industry experience
- Printed After Effects CC reference notes
- Two months online support
- Money back guarantee
- Optional on-site training
Because everyone’s needs are different, we have Adobe After Effects Pro CC lessons available in:
- One day sessions
- Two day sessions
- Three day sessions
THE KICK START AFTER EFFECTS CC TRAINING PACK IS BEST SUITED TO:
- Anyone who will be using Adobe After Effects CC weekly or more.
- People who are self taught and need to learn industry standards.
- Anyone who needs to animate or create effects using After Effects
- Those who are complete beginners or have some basic knowledge.
- Anyone in film, video and marketing who wants to take their work to the next level with After Effects.
After Effects CC
Introduction to working with Adobe After Effects
Essential concepts when working in After Effects CC
Motion graphics and video terminology
The limitations of After Effects CC
Troubleshooting workflow issues
Creating an efficient workflow
Importing and organizing footage
Create, arrange, and composite layers in a composition
Modify and animate layer properties
Modify and animate layer properties
Rendering and exporting
Projects and compositions
Creating and opening projects
Template projects and example projects
Saving projects in After Effects
Creating a composition
Creating multiple compositions from multiple footage items
Getting to know the Timeline panel
Importing and interpreting footage items
Supported import formats
Interpret footage items
Setting the alpha channel interpretation for a footage item
Setting the frame rate
Pixel aspect ratio and frame aspect ratio
Views and previews
Previewing video and audio
Configuring Preview behaviors
Manually preview (scrub) video and audio
Audio panel options
Layers and properties
Layers in the Layer, Composition, and Timeline panels
Creating layers from footage items or changing layer source
Solid-color layers and solid-color footage items
Creating a layer and new Photoshop footage item
Animation and keyframes
About animation, keyframes, and expressions
The Graph Editor
Color depth and high dynamic range color
Setting the color depth and modifying color display settings
Selecting a color or editing a gradient
Color correction, color grading, and color adjustment
Lumetri Scopes panel
Color models and color spaces
Drawing, painting, and paths
Paint tools and paint strokes
Brushes and the Brushes panel
Paint with the Brush tool
Clone Stamp tool
Animating and editing paint strokes
Transparency and compositing
Compositing fog, smoke, and clouds
Compositing fire, explosions, muzzle flashes
Effects and animation presets
Compound effects and control layers
Effect Controls panel
Effects and Presets panel
Applying an effect or animation preset
Animation preset list
Creating composition markers
Applying layer markers
Scripts and utilities for working with markers
Memory, storage, performance
Improving performance before starting After Effects
Improving performance by optimizing memory, cache, and multiprocessing settings
Improving performance by simplifying your project
Rendering and exporting
Rendering and exporting with the Render Queue panel
Pause or stop rendering
Rendering and exporting with Adobe Media Encoder
Supported output formats
Expressions and automation
Installing and loading plug-ins
Third-party plug-ins included with After Effects
How to Use Adobe After Effects
Learn How to Use Adobe After Effects with Short and Suite
Are you looking for a proficient, hands-on way to learn how to use Adobe After Effects? Sure, there are plenty of how-to tutorials online, but learning software such as After Effects is always easier in a hands-on, face-to-face training environment. At Short and Suite, we are proud to offer that type of training in the Melbourne area. Whether you are seeking out After Effects training for yourself or for an entire employee team, we can arrange the right learning strategy for you.
About the Professionals at Short and Suite
Adobe After Effects CC, of course, is a powerful application for creating visual effects, digital motion graphics, animations and other effects that come into play during the post-production process of filmmaking. These techniques are complicated can come with a significant learning curve. As such, when you choose an After Effects course in Melbourne, you want to be sure that you can trust the instructors to provide the insight and training you need. Here are a few details about Sean and Aaron, Short and Suite’s very qualified trainers:
- They have been running Adobe training for ten years: Sean and Aaron have been providing After Effects training—and training for other Adobe software, such as InDesign and Photoshop—for ten years and counting. Their knowledge and experience in the world of Adobe software is second to none.
- They tailor their training to suit the group or individual: Perhaps you have some basic experience with After Effects and just want to move to the next level. Maybe you are a beginner. No matter your experience level, Sean and Aaron will tailor a one, two or three-day course session to suit your specific needs.
- They offer one-on-one training: Especially for individuals seeking out After Effects courses, it can be off-putting to think about going into a classroom environment with a bunch of random people. That’s not the kind of training we offer. Instead, Sean and Aaron work with students or groups individually. This more personal, on-demand course structure helps ensure that every customer receives the close attention and training they deserve.
About Short and Suite’s Guarantee
If a student or business sets up an ‘Introduction to After Effects’ course through Short and Suite, we want it to be as low-risk and high-reward an investment as possible. Here are a few of the things we do to guarantee satisfaction to our customers:
- Money-back guarantee: If you’re not satisfied with your training or feel that you did not achieve the outcomes described, just let us know. We offer a money-back guarantee and will refund the cost of a course to unhappy or dissatisfied customers.
- Ongoing support: We provide post-training support for six months after the end of your course. If you have a question about After Effects or need help troubleshooting an issue, just send us an email. We will get back to you as soon as we can to help.
History of Short and Suite
At Short and Suite, we have been helping customers in Melbourne learn how to use Adobe After Effects for more than a decade. In the not-so-distant future, we hope to open a new office in Sydney, expanding our reach even further. If you are interested in working with us, get in touch today.Are you in Sydney? We can come to you