Essential Photoshop Content
Photoshop Control Panel
Panels, Docking & Workspaces
Panels & Working Documents
Hand & Zoom Tools
Image Size & Resolution
Photoshop History Panel
Image Modes & Colour
Color & Swatch Panels
Photoshop Info Panel
Digital Image Essentials
What resolution does your image need to be?
Resize vs. Resample in Photoshop
How big a print can you make with your image?
Working with Layers
The Background layer
Essential Blend Modes
Cycling through the blending modes
Photoshop blending modes you must know
Creating cast shadows
Creating a diffused contrast glow effect with Overlay
Sharpening an images with Photoshop blending modes
Understanding Photoshop selection techniques
Marquee Selection Tools
Lasso, Wand, Quick Selection Tools
Select Menu & Transforming Selections
Industry Secrets to Photoshop Retouching
Photoshop Masking techniques
Loading multiple images into a single Photoshop document as layers
Naming, hiding, creating, and deleting layers
Changing the stacking order of layers
Selecting layers without using the Layers panel
Changing the opacity of layers
When to merge and rasterize layers
Flatten vs. Save As (a Copy)
Documents and Navigation
The Arrange Documents widget
How to stop Photoshop from tabbing documents
Pan and zoom
Cycling through the different screen modes
Working with Type in Photoshop
Type Panels: Character & Paragraphs
Essential Photoshop Layer Effects and Styles
Applying an outer glow effect
Applying a drop shadow effect
Applying a border around an image
Copying layer effects and applying them to other layers
Applying Layers Styles in other documents
Creating Vector Elements in Photoshop
The Vector Shape Tools
Bezier Pen Tool
Working with Swatches
Short and Suite Offers Photoshop Courses
At Short and Suite, we provide training in Adobe products, including Photoshop courses. Whether you’re new to Photoshop, have dabbled in it, or are an industry professional looking for specific training, we can provide fun and entertaining training specifically tailored to your needs.
The Best Advice You Can Hear Regarding Adobe Photoshop Short Courses
Adobe Photoshop is a powerful graphics editor that you can use in a multitude of different ways. When you need to learn a specific aspect of it, you don’t want to have to wade through a lot of extra information. For this reason, we provide short courses on a multitude of varying aspects of Adobe Photoshop.
- Our four-hour short courses are tailored to teach you a specific aspect of Adobe Photoshop. For example, we have Kick Start short courses that can show you the basics, Retouch Pro classes for learning to retouch photographs, and social media courses designed to teach you how to enhance your photos with text and other effects and many more.
- Learning Adobe Photoshop adds an attractive skill to your resume that can get you to the top of the pile the next time you apply for a different job.
- Your time is valuable, so one of our Short Courses in Melbourne can give you the skills you need without taking too much of your precious time.
Fast Facts about Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard when it comes to photo editing software as well as digital art. As such, it comes with a robust set of editing tools, but many of them are hidden behind a complicated interface, which can make it challenging to learn without the assistance of training such as our short courses in Melbourne.
- Photoshop is not just for designers. By learning the basics, you will be able to take your family photographs to the next level.
- For the artistically minded, there is no limit to what you can create in photoshop. Let us show you.
- Given its place in the industry, learning Photoshop will help set you apart from others in your office, making you more indispensable.
How Much Do You Know About Photoshop Short Courses in Melbourne?
For many, the prospect of getting training in Photoshop, even in one of our short courses, can seem intimidating. Our trainers understand that and try to make it a fun and entertaining one on one experience.
- We come to you with our Photoshop training, allowing you to learn on your own computer in your own workspace.
- Our training is not just for beginners. We offer more advanced training on masking, layer effects and vector elements. Given the sheer number of things you can do in photoshop, even the most expert users could learn something from our training.
- Programs such as Photoshop can be dry, but we make sure to provide training that is both fun and as entertaining as possible. It’s easier to learn when you are not bored.
If you’re interested in getting more information about our Photoshop Short Courses or any of the other Adobe courses we offer, contact us today. We provide courses in Melbourne and have expanded into Sydney as well.Are you in Sydney? We can come to you